Before you register, please read the following explanations in full. They are important for understanding the registration process.
You can choose the facility at which you want to be vaccinated. If you are flexible and choose multiple facilities, you will be automatically allocated an appointment at one of the facilities you have chosen. If you want to be vaccinated at a specific facility, please only choose this facility.
People under the age of 75 with pre-existing conditions at the highest level of risk need a doctor’s certificate for the vaccination. Make sure that you have one. You will not be vaccinated without one.
- Prioritisation according to the applies. Particularly at-risk people have priority. As a result, it may be the case that you only get your vaccination appointment in spring or early summer, even if you register right now.
- If you are not yet 75 years old and have a chronic illness, you should clarify with your doctor whether your illness is in the category of before you register. If this is the case, your doctor will issue you with an appropriate certificate.
- If you live outside of the Canton of Aargau, you cannot be vaccinated in the Canton of Aargau. People who disregard this and still register and receive an appointment will be turned away at the vaccination centre. Healthcare personnel who work in the Canton of Aargau are an exception to this.
- It is not possible to register for an appointment with your GP here. Such appointments are expected to be available at the start of May 2021 at the earliest, as it will only probably be then that enough of the vaccine is available. We’ll let you know at as soon as this is possible.
- Register here for a vaccination appointment, regardless of your age or any pre-existing conditions. As soon as a vaccination appointment is available for you, you’ll receive an SMS with your appointment. If you cannot make this appointment, you can reject your appointment and register for a new one. At the moment, you cannot choose when you will be vaccinated.
- You cannot choose the vaccine with which you will be vaccinated.
- Data protection is guaranteed. You can find information about this on the registration home page and before you enter your data.
- If you have any problems or issues, please contact . You can find an overview with links to the vaccination centres and site layouts at . Please note, only currently operational vaccination centres are listed.